Google introduced some new features with Android 13, initially available on the Pixel 7 series only. Some of these features include Photo Unblur, Cinematic Mode, Guided Frame, and cough and snore detection in bedtime mode. If you are not comfortable with this data and want to delete the bedtime data, we will discuss it today. Meanwhile, you can also learn the steps to redeem Google One benefits.
How to Bedtime Sleep Data in Pixel 7 Pro?
Want to delete the bedtime data from your Pixel 7, Pixel 7 Pro, or any other Android phone? In this read, we will guide you on how you can delete the bedtime data stored on it. Follow the steps given below to learn more about that.
1. You need to go to Bedtime mode on your phone, either from the:
- Quick Settings pane and long press the Bedtime mode toggle, or
- Open the Settings on your phone, and navigate to the Digital Wellbeing and Parental Controls option.
2. On the Digital Wellbeing screen, scroll down to the bottom and find the Bedtime Mode.
3. If the Bedtime Mode is tuned off, you need to turn it on first.
4. Now, tap on the three-dot menu at the top right corner.
5. From the pop-up menu, select Manage your data.
6. Here tap the Delete Bedtime Data button to erase this data from your phone.
Q: Is the Bedtime Data shared with Google?
A: There is no such info available as of now, usually Google stores sensitive data on their pixel phone, locally. This data is protected with the Titan security chip.
Q: Can we delete Bedtime data from my Phone?
A: Yes, currently you can delete the bedtime data on Pixel phones. You can follow the steps mentioned above to delete this data.
In the above read, we explained to you how you can delete bedtime data on Pixel phones or any other Android phones. It can be done from the Digital wellbeing and Parental Control settings. I hope you liked this article; if you did, press the like button and share it. Check out other useful tips linked below, and stay tuned to GadgetsToUse for more tech tips and tricks.
You might be interested in:
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse YouTube Channel.