Paytm comes with exciting and useful features, like Auto bill payments to automate your bill payments, UPI payments, Tap to Pay, reminders to pay your monthly bills on time, and more. At times, it reminds you of payments that you no longer want to repeat. In this article, I will guide you on how you can remove or turn off unwanted bill due notifications from the Paytm app, so as to avoid distractions. Meanwhile, you can also learn to stop SMS Alerts, Charges for Paytm Wallet, and Bank Payments.
How to Turn off Bill-Due Notifications on Paytm
Although payment reminders or notifications help us in paying the bills on time and save us from late fees and fines. But at times, it might remind you of bills that were single-time payments or the payments that you no longer want to continue, or are bound to pay. Let’s have a look at the easy steps to remove such bills from your Paytm Account.
Steps to stop Bill Reminders in Paytm
If you don’t want to receive due bill notification alerts from the Paytm app anymore, then you can turn this feature off by following these steps:
2. Scroll down to Recharge & Bill Payments section, or alternatively you can search My Bills in the search box.
3. It will open up the list of all the previous bills that you have paid via Paytm.
4. Under the smart card recharges currently we have two bills added for Delhi Metro.
5. Now, long press the bill to remove it. For example, we are removing the Delhi Metro Smart card starting with 819 from the list.
6. From the pop-up, confirm the bill to be removed from your Account and stop bill-due notifications.
6. Now, the said bill will be removed from the designated section.
Q: How to Disable Utility Bill Notifications on Paytm?
A: Check out the detailed steps mentioned above to turn off or disable utility bill notifications on the Paytm app.
Q: How to Remove a Bill from my Paytm Account?
A: You can follow the quick and easy steps mentioned above to remove a bill, from your Paytm account permanently and stop receiving the due bill alerts in the app.
In this read, we discussed the quick and easy steps to remove unwanted payment reminders from the Paytm app. I hope you found this guide useful, if you did, then share it with friends. Check out other tips linked below, and stay tuned to GadgetsToUse for more tech tips and tricks.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse YouTube Channel.