RPS Signature Programs, the program administration division of Risk Placement Services (RPS), has announced the launch of a new social services insurance program for clients through a partnership with Old Republic Specialty Insurance Underwriters (ORSIU).
The offering provides social services insurance coverage for the not-for-profit and for-profit classes of business, including: adoption and foster placement agencies; substance abuse programs including detox; mental health counseling centers; residential care facilities including personal care, shelters and group homes; home healthcare (medical or nonmedical); outpatient/in-home hospice care; adult respite care; and foundations.
Features of the program include:
- Auto liability ($1 million limit), auto physical damage
- Crime ($1 million limit)
- General liability ($1 million/$3 million limit per occurrence)
- Professional liability ($1 million limit per occurrence)
- Umbrella/excess (up to $5 million limit)
- Management liability ($1 million per occurrence)
- Fiduciary liability ($1 million per occurrence)
- Abusive conduct ($1 million per occurrence)
Read next: RPS promotes two, launches new E&O program
“RPS Signature Programs has more than 40 years of underwriting experience with a focus on social services agencies,” said Robin Stolle, area vice president at RPS Signature Programs. “Our expertise in professional liability writing resulted in $22 million in premium placed this past year, which means when you have questions, we have answers.”
ORSIU is part of the Old Republic General Insurance Group, the largest business segment of Old Republic Corporation, which specializes in the property and casualty marketplace.
The social services program is available nationwide and has an A+ (Superior) XV rating from AM Best.