Instagram has evolved over the years with options to create and edit reels, make photo collages, share notes, and more. However, the app doesn’t yet have any built-in feature to see full-size zoomed profile pictures of other people on the platform. Therefore, we are here with working methods to view Instagram profile photos in full size (be it public or private account) on your phone and PC.
View and Download Instagram Profile Photos in Full Size
The easiest way to open an Instagram profile photo in its full resolution is by using web services. Besides, you can also use profile photo downloader mobile apps and Chrome extensions for the job. Keep reading to check all the methods in detail.
Method 1- Use Instagram Profile Photo Viewer Websites
Whether you’re using a mobile phone or a computer, you can quickly hop on to the browser and use any photo viewer website to view and download any user’s Instagram profile photo in high quality. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open your Instagram app and head to the profile you want to view the profile photo for.
2. Note down the account username.
3. Now, open the browser and head to inflact.com. Here, select DP.
4. Enter the Instagram username of the account in the text box. Press the Download button.
5. Once the image loads, scroll down and hit Download to save the profile picture in high quality.
You can find the picture later in the Downloads directory on your computer.
Method 2- Instagram DP Viewer App on Android
Google Play Store has tons of apps that let you view Instagram display pictures and posts in full resolution. While most of these apps are free, they may show you full-screen ads. So keep a note of it.
1. Download the HD Profile Picture Viewer app from Google Play Store on your Android phone.
2. Open the app and enter the Instagram username in the text box. Hit Search.
3. Now, select the Instagram user you want to view your profile photo for.
4. Wait for the photo to load. Then, tap Save at the bottom left.
5. Alternatively, you can tap the Share button to directly share the profile photo on WhatsApp, Instagram, and other social media.
Method 3- Instagram DP Viewer App on iOS
Contrary to Android, most of the Instagram DP viewer apps on iPhone ask for money to let you download HD profile photos. Thankfully, we did manage to find an app that does the job for free. Just make sure to close any popups asking for premium plans while using the same.
1. Download Profile Picture Zoomer by Poze app from App Store on your iPhone.
2. Open the app, enter the Instagram profile username, and tap the account.
3. Once it loads the profile page, tap the profile photo.
4. Click on Download Anonymously.
5. Allow access to photos when prompted.
That’s it. You’ve successfully saved the Instagram profile photo in your iPhone gallery. You can now view it in full resolution and also zoom in as you want.
Method 4- Download Full Instagram Profile Photo via Extension
If you’re using Instagram on your Mac or Windows computer, you can quickly download full-size profile pictures of users via extensions. The below-mentioned extension will work on Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and other Chromium-based browsers like Brave.
1. Open the Profile Picture Viewer extension page on Chrome Web Store.
2. Click on Add to Chrome > Add Extension to download it.
3. Now, open Instagram.com, log in if not already, and open an Instagram profile.
4. Right-click anywhere and select Open Full-Size Profile Picture.
5. The extension will open the Instagram account’s profile photo in its full size in a new tab.
You can either screenshot or right-click image > Save image as to download it to your computer.
How to See Full-Size Instagram Uploaded Photos
If all you want to do is see the Instagram photo uploads in their full size, follow the steps below:
1. Open instagram.com on your computer.
2. Head to the Instagram post you want to view in full size.
3. In the address bar, add the following code towards the end of URL: media/?size=l
4. Hit Enter. The Instagram post photo will now reload in large size on your computer screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can You Download Profile Picture for Private Instagram Account?
Yes. All of the services listed above allow you to download and save profile pictures even for private Instagram accounts. The profile picture is visible irrespective of the account type.
Q. Do Other Users Know When You Download Their Instagram Profile Photo?
No. Other Instagram users will not know you have saved their profile photo or any other uploaded content. It’s completely anonymous.
Q. Are the Instagram DP Download Apps Safe to Use?
Most apps show ads in return for allowing you to download Instagram DPs and are safe to use. However, make sure you don’t accidentally enroll in a premium subscription or give your payment details. Also, avoid logging into your Instagram account inside these apps for security reasons.
This is how you can view, download, and save anyone’s Instagram profile photo in full size and high quality on your phone and PC. Besides, we’ve also mentioned the trick to load any Instagram post in its original quality. Feel free to reach out in case of any doubts or queries. Stay tuned for more such updates.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.