Instagram allows us to add music audio to our stories and posts. It is quite a popular feature as millions of users use it on daily basis. In this article, we will guide you through the easy ways to add music or audio to Instagram stories and posts. You can also check out our guide to adding Reminders to Instagram Stories and Posts.
How to add Music Audio to Instagram Stories and Posts
Adding music on the Instagram app is quite easy with some simple steps, and requires a few taps only. This works for new photos/posts and stories on your Instagram account. Follow the below-given guide to add music audio to Instagram Stories and Posts.
For Instagram Posts
The simplest and most authentic way to add music to a story and post it on Instagram is provided in the app itself. Just follow the detailed steps given below to do so:
2. Now select the photo that you wish to post.
3. On the next screen, you can fine-tune it or apply a filter.
4. Now, on the next screen, you can add a caption and also add music.
5. Now you can search for music of your choice to add it.
- Adjust the timestamp of the music audio and tap on Done to post the photo.
For Instagram Stories
For Instagram stories, the process to add music is slightly different, as to apply it there are different controls, in the form of a sticker. Follow the detailed guide given below for a better understanding.
1. Open the Instagram app and tap on the + profile icon above the timeline posts.
2. Select the photo/video that you wish to add as a story.
3. Now tap on the Stickers icon.
4. In the Stickers section, select the Music sticker.
5. Here search and add the music of your choice.
6. On the next page, adjust the timestamp and tap Done.
7. Now, you can share it as Story either with a closed group or all your followers.
Q: Why can’t I see the music Sticker on Instagram?
A: If you are not able to see the music sticker while posting on Instagram, then make sure to update the app, log out, and re-login.
Q: Why did Instagram remove my post with music?
A: Instagram has the right to remove posts with copyrighted music, so our best suggestion is to use music from the inbuilt library.
Q: Can I add music to an Instagram story on PC?
A: No, Instagram doesn’t natively allow you to add music to stories on PC.
Q: Can I add music to an Instagram post on PC?
A: No, Instagram for web or PC doesn’t allow you to add music for posts.
In the above read, we discussed methods using which we can add music audio to Instagram posts and stories. The article has every step explained in detail which will help you in adding music. I hope you found this useful, check out additional tips linked below, and stay tuned to GadgetsToUse for more such tips.
You might be interested in:
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse YouTube Channel.